CONSTANTINOU PANAYIOTOU & CO LLC – GCP LAW, a law firm based in Nicosia, seeks to recruit a highly motivated Lawyer, with experience in the areas of Corporate Law, Commercial Law and AML regulatory compliance, for the Corporate Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Leading a team of administrators;
• Managing a portfolio of clients and day-to-day operations of the clients, including liaison with the clients on daily basis, consulting, execution of various client’s requests;
• Preparation of various corporate documents (resolutions, agreements, power of attorneys, registers, letters etc);
• communication with clients, local and foreign providers and agents and other related parties,
• Reviewing, amending, commenting to various documents subject for execution including agreements;
• Preparation of Annual General Meetings and HE32 to accompany the Financial Statements;
• Handle the incorporation of new Companies and Legal Entities;
• Filing Corporate Changes with the relevant authorities and following up;
• Performing Due Diligence on the clients and applying the compliance procedures of the firm in co-operation with the AMLCO of the company;
• Assisting with the preparation of bank forms for clients;
• Attending various seminars and/or training;
Qualifications and Requirements
• 3+ years of relevant legal experience in a Corporate environment;
• A Law Degree (LLM will be considered an advantage);
• Cyprus Bar Association registered Lawyer;
• Excellent command of the Greek and English language (additional language will be considered an advantage);
• Communications skills, organization skills, analytical skills and critical thinking, commitment to strict deadlines;
• Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude;
• Computer literate.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this vacancy, please send by email your CV at email@example.com with the email subject matter “LAWYER POSITION”.
Applications that do not meet ALL of the required qualifications will be ignored. All applications will be viewed and kept in strict confidence.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.