CONSTANTINOU PANAYIOTOU & CO LLC – GCP LAW, a law firm based in Nicosia, seeks to recruit an experienced Corporate Administrator, for the Corporate Department.
• Working with and assisting the lawyers/ supporting the Corporate Operations Dept.
• support the daily operations and handling of a portfolio of corporate clients and deal with their daily corporate administration,
• preparation, review and execution of legal corporate documents and approvals, resolutions, powers of attorneys, minutes etc,
• keeping the registers and other legal internal secretarial documents;
• communication with clients, local and foreign providers and agents and other related parties,
• preparation of Registrar forms and filing of documents enforcing corporate changes,
• Preparation of Annual General Meetings and HE32 to accompany the Financial Statements;
• Arranging for execution, certification, apostille and legalization of documents;
• general handling of client inquiries and orders on a daily basis,
Incorporation and maintenance of Cyprus and foreign companies.
• Perform other related office tasks;
• Assisting with the preparation of bank forms for clients.
• University Degree/Diploma
• At least 3 years’ work experience in a similar position;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English language;
• Computer Literate (MS Office applications, word, excel, outlook etc.);
• Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines;
• Easy-going personality & organizational skills, hard-working, responsible, attentive to details, accurate, positive and supportive;
• Understanding of confidentiality rules and non-disclosure policies.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this vacancy, please send by email your CV at email@example.com with the email subject matter “CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR POSITION”.
Applications that do not meet ALL of the required qualifications will be ignored. All applications will be viewed and kept in strict confidence.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.